RAGE PRO SERIES
Developed as an ultra-deep-water option for slow pitch anglers, the Maxel Rage Pro reels push the limits of design and craftsmanship to achieve new feats and dominate the water column.
The main difference between the Rage Pro and other models in the series is that it features our patented Karman System, with its unique one-piece drag lever eliminating the potential issue of ‘spool lock’ when a lure/jig gets snagged between rocks. The drag lever has been re-designed to include the Advanced Preset Controller, an anti-backlash system with a new clicking sound when adjusting the drag lever.
Rage Pro models use longer and thinner drag levers which are more convenient for fast control. Anglers can quickly adjust the drag lever with just one hand during the fight.
- Machine one-piece aluminum frame
- Super strong cold forged aluminum spool
- Patented Karman System to eliminate “spool lock
- Advanced Preset Controller with anti-backlash system
- Gradual drag cam for more control and less breakages
- M-Power Torsion Mechanics for improved cranking torque
- Carbon fiber dual drag system
- Pin system on the spool shaft for increased durability
- Helical cut SUS gears for increased precision and smoothness
- Heat-treated SUS gear shaft and Heavy-duty spool shaft
- Titanium spring drag washers on R130 to further improve the heat dissipation and secure more consistent drag settings even under high pressure during long battles